Welcome to my blog!

Hi and welcome....this blog contains my works, thoughts and interests..which perhaps reflect me(or my narcissism) ....thats why I call it The Mirror Story. But I am no artist, or writer or graphics designer or anything..I just do things cause I like to and for my people..just my way of saying that someone is special.

You are most welcome to share your opinions and suggestions as long as they are related to anything in the blog. Thanks for your time..!

Search The Web

Custom Search

Monday, August 6, 2007

I look away!

poem on my own photo...

5 comments:

Dido-seriously said...

Well Captured eyes.
Tough i would go for a twinkle in the eyes.

rchandra said...

Thanks...twinkling in eyes.. happiness or the thin film of tears that refuse to well...It wasnt either...no wonder its not there! I tried reading ur profile... "me alphabetically..."? didnt get it...meaning ur music are words?

Dido-seriously said...

Its quote from "LOVE STORY" which begins like What can you say about a twenty-five-year-old girl who
died?
That she was beautiful. And brilliant. That she loved
Mozart and Bach. And the Beatles. And me. Once, when she
specifically lumped me with those musical types, I asked her
what the order was, and she replied, smiling, 'Alphabetical.'
At the time I smiled too. But now I sit and wonder whether
she was listing me by my first name - in which case I would
trail Mozart - or by my last name, in which case I would edge
in there between Bach and the Beatles. Either way I don't
come first, which for some stupid reason bothers hell out of
me, having grown up with the notion that I always had to be
number one. Family heritage, don't you know?"
For the obvious reason that I read that book some 1000+ times..

rchandra said...

oops, bad guess ...sorry, I didnt read the book, sounds interesting.. Erich Segal and all praises for it are what i find in wiki and google...will read it..thank you.

Unknown said...

A beautiful and sensitive idea wrapped up in tender words
great work